In August, the Tampa Bay Times Forum will serve as host venue of the 2012 Republican National Convention, the largest non-sporting event ever held in Tampa Bay. While much of the action is expected to occur outside the arena—with an estimated 50,000 visitors, including 15,000 media members descending on the region—the recently renovated and renamed 16-year-old Forum will shine brightly.
- E. Julier: Hi, I'm wondering what your source was for Wells Fargo's giving to local no
- Page Heyward: Bravo on the selection. Judy Genshaft is an incredible leader, full of ide
- power: Well said!! As you have mentioned Solar energy is non-polluting. Of all adv
- Deb Baker: I'm a first year law student at Stetson College of Law with one of my cours
- EDITORS: The editors of Forward Florida are big sports fans. But you're right. We mi
- JT Orlando: "The Super Bowl, by the way, returns to Raymond James Stadium in February."